Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Countdown to Aging

One of the best things in life is witnessing a friend grow up, and take another step to a greater life.


Birthday boy, Richie Decena
On-the-house shot from Le Souk! Happy 19th, mister!



The birthday salubong happened last June 02, 2012 with some of my high school batchmates at Le Souk Bar & Grill, BF Homes. This place holds too many memories for us.




With my best friend Czara Flores & Bruce Hermoso
My girlies. <3


The favorite, Le Souk mojos. Nothing beats this.



There's just something about polka dots. Lol.

Finally a complete picture with four of my favorite high school friends.
(L-R) Czara Flores, me, Tawny Nadal, Julia Chu, Joseph Brillantes


Owning the streets of BF Homes in the middle of the night, while everybody's getting wasted in different bars. Good company in good nights, indeed. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment