Friday, June 08, 2012

Senior Iskolar ng Bayan

Tita: "Anong year ka na ba sa pasukan, Dane?"
Me: "4th year college po... Omg, 4th year na ko?"

It's been so fast, I lost track in time. Am I really about to graduate already?

I've been through a lot of difficulties during my stay here in the state university, UP Manila.

From the first day of my Freshman year as a BS Pharmacy student to the remaining months of my residency as a BA Philippine Arts student... I could definitely say it's a crazy, stressful yet memorable ride.




BS PHARMACY DAYS

FRIENDS FOR KEEPS
 
Block 24. How can I not remember each & everyone of you? Yes, I may not be as smart as most of you are (HAHA!) but we all had crazy moments together despite our very toxic school schedule.



First ice skating experience with blockmates. :)


Jawbreaker Days




I salute you guys, for being strong-willed and still continuing your dream there in that full of hell-feeling college. Hihi kidding. I miss you, all! I love you a bunch! <3

TERROR PROFESSORS

Oh, I hate you. All of you. You made my first two years in college miserable. Hindi porket graduates din kayo ng Pharmacy, bitch na kayo sa students niyo. You've been here. You must know how hard it is to get through every deadly course subject especially with professors who make things worse. (Just saying.
 Haha. Relaxing now.)

I remember this professor who I must not name that supervised in one of my Chemistry lab classes. While I was transferring this chemical to another beaker, this professor marked my paper with an "X" and when I asked why, he said: "Alam ko naman na hindi mo magagawa eh. Kaya minali ko na."

I forgive you all. Karma will come your way. ;)



ARTS MANAGEMENT DAYS

This is probably one of the best decisions I've done in my life.. Shifting to BA Philippine Arts, major in Arts Management is not a mistake because it made ,me realize that this is what I want. This is where I want to excel.

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR COURSE?

I hate it when people are so dumb to ask over and over again, "Ano ba ginagawa mo sa course mo, magiging artista ka?" Seriously???

I prefer telling people that Arts Management is my course rather than Phil Arts to prevent further questions and because the title "Arts Management" sounds more credible. Haha! But for the sake of readers who really have no idea of what my course is about, read and understand the next few lines:

PHILIPPINE ARTS focuses on study of Philippine art and management in context of culture. It is essential to student's appreciation of cultural heritage and relationship to the society.


Career options:
  •  academe
  • cultural officer/attache
  • PR manager
  • writer/editor in advertising
  • radio-TV-movie production
Further questions? :)

ART IN OUR HEARTS
Wala akong masasabi kung hindi ito ang grupo na hindi mapapantayan ang abilidad, kahusayan sa pag-isip at paglikha, at marunong magsaya sa panahon ng hirap. (Nosebleed, amen.)



Lady Gaga-inspired look for graphic design & ad class
Ibong Adarna 2012 production staff & cast (Not complete.)
Despite being a shiftee, I felt at home. I know we've had misunderstandings but let us all put that to rest and have fun. Make the best out of the last ten months. I love you mga mars! (Tengo hambre. HAHA masingit lang ang Spanish. :p)


So yes, this school may not be my dream alma mater... But I've had tremendous, fun-filled years with good company. Until my last year, I'm proud to be an Iskolar ng Bayan!

No comments:

Post a Comment