Friday, July 06, 2012

19TH BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

Forgive me, it's the birthday month. I have to come up with the list, and share it with everyone else (just in case anyone wants to buy me any). Haha!

I miss having a dog. This time, I want a POMERIAN PUP. <3 Please, please, please!

Oh yes, I want a GUINEA PIG. Look how cute that freaking animal is?
ED SHEERAN'S PLUS ALBUM -- That sexy voice says why I want this so badly.

Lol. Forgive me for this. I'm a girl, understand the wants.
Before graduating from this state university, I wanna own a UP hoodie. :(
(Forgive the model, I love her. Hi, Riki Flores. Hihi.)
Team Manila's Lomography Supersampler Camera (Since I cannot afford to buy a DSLR for
myself, I might as well have this.)
Nike LunarFly+ 3 Women's Shoe Volt/Fireberry (REALLY NEED A RUNNING SHOES. :|)
I hate the sight of red roses. 'Nuff said. 

This wishlist will never be complete without food. This month,
I'm craving for Krispy Kreme's mini M&M doughnuts. :)
A girl would always love to have a shopping money. Who wouldn't? :)
I have this crazy obsession with SKITTLES since high school. I'd love to have a jar
of it for my birthday. (Better if each color is layered. Hihi.)



Wishful thinking. I know it's very impossible to get a ticket for this amazing show (especially if the prices are like that),
but I'm still hoping. The farthest seat will do. My love for theater will not stop me from dreaming to watch this.

I'm so happy I didn't ask for liquor this year. Haha! So yes, dear readers, this is my wishlist. Birthday present? :)

1 comment: