Friday, October 19, 2012

SEM BREAK 2012: Series Craze


Yes, I officially declare my sem break despite my hanging paper in PA 104. I don’t care, I wanna enjoy already. And because of thiiis, I’ve made up a list of series that are lined up for me to watch. I DEFINITELY CANNOT WAIT!!! My copies are ready, pillows are now here, food is also prepared and it’s all set.
1. THE BIG BANG THEORY
Starting it now with Season 1, yes I know I’m so late. But, ugh. I have to watch this!! 
2. NEW GIRL
Must-watch. Reason: Zooey Deschanel. ‘Nuff said.
3. AMERICAN HORROR STORY
4. GREY’S ANATOMY
5. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
On my 4th season already, I’m so pumped up with its latest season!! Damon and Elena forever. <3
6. HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
My favorite series ever. Season 8 is its second to the last, so I can’t wait to know who really is the mother.
PS. I love you, Ted Mosby. :)
So basically, this is how my sem break will pass. It’s all about me and my list of series. <3 Kudos!

2 comments:

  1. Add 2 Broke Girls on your list. :))
    --Kevin O.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to! But I don't have a copy. :(( I want to watch The Walking Dead, too. I have to buy copies soon, or I could end up downloading it. Haha!

      Delete