Sunday, January 27, 2013

Feels Like Heaven: Sinfully by Makati Shangri-La

I remember the previous year, I was able to go this dessert shop at Greenbelt, Makati and I couldn't forget the euphoria I had the moment I bought their macaroons. Last week, I was feeling really blue and sad because of the pressure I'm feeling with all the school works so I decided to come back to Sinfully for another round of extreme tummy happiness.

Sinfully's Get Kissed chocolates
Sinfully's signature pralines 


Cookie lollipops and mini chocolate chips

"When words are not enough, have an emoti-cake." 


French macaroons, all available in different flavors! 
Pistachio & chocolate are definitely my favorites.
A perfect dose of sweets for the stressed G.


(c) Kat Aurellano
Sinfully by Makati Shangri-La
Cakes- Chocolates- and other Indulgences
2/F Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center, Makati City
Tel. No.: (02) 729 6626

No comments:

Post a Comment