Sunday, August 12, 2012

Nostalgia: Goodbye, Multiply

Have you ever made a blog or opened an account where you almost put everything that happens in your life in it? Well, I did and Multiply has been the perfect site for all the pictures, blogs, and videos of my high school life. 

THE SAD REVELATION

The heartbreaking news is that Multiply will no longer exist by December. :( The moment  I heard about this, I was left with no choice but to open my account, recover everything, and reminisce.

NOSTALGIC EPISODE

How can you not laugh with pictures and videos of you and your friends when you look so silly, "jeje" and young? Oh, the memories.

Senior year // Foundation week
Junior year with my classmates from Perseverance class 
Oh no. The ever famous baboy picture with my classmate, Joseph. 

My favorite ladies. <3 We don't act like ladies. HAHA
THIZZ FACE.
Prom night at Bellevue Hotel, Alabang
Cheering days. I miss dancing. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment