Saturday, May 11, 2013

Through The Ups & Downs

We always have these small, annoying petty fights but I think it's normal for a mom and child to have days like that. Well, most of the time we really do argue but there's no such thing as a perfect relationship. All I know is that you're a one-of-a-kind mom and I'm blessed to have you until now.

Earlier today, I had to sneak out of the house to buy a bouquet of flowers for my mom. It may not last for eternity but since I know that she loves receiving flowers, at least for a day I wanted her to feel special and loved.
Everything I am I owe to you, mom. You pushed me to become the better person that I am right now. I'm sorry, thank you, and I love you very much; not in necessary order. I'm forever grateful for your endless support, understanding and love. Happy Mother's Day, mom! 


No comments:

Post a Comment