Monday, April 29, 2013

Batangas 2013 ☀

After years of endless beach outing plans, me and my high school friends finally pushed through this year. You know how spontaneous plans work more often than those that are really planned out ahead? It happens all the time for us; so this time we didn't care much if everyone else was coming as long as the outing happens. And so it did.

April 16-17, 2013
With only twelve of us who were able to come to this outing (from the original headcount of 21 to 12), we still decided to leave for Batangas at 3 in the morning of the 16th of April. Stocks of food and other necessities were bought a day before to avoid cramming. But for me, I still crammed. Hah. Fresh from another outing in Laguna, I packed my things late night of April 15 and was sleepless the whole trip 'til night. 

7AM touchdown // PLAN: Take a nap first. REALITY: Went straight to the beach, took a dip, and savored the sunlight. 

A Supposed to be Escape-from-Reality Trip

PLAN: Rent a house in Tali, Batangas (cliff diving venue in the Philippines) REALITY: Everybody got broke and decided to stay overnight in my ex-boyfriend's resthouse. Nice. Perfect, just perfect.

Let's not take this into detail; but I wanted this trip to be an escape yet it didn't seem pretty much like that. Though, the place was great. It was very spacious, home-y, and very much far away from town so I really liked it. The beach was a few walks away from the house; no white sand though and it was rocky near the shore. I even got splinters on my feet that day. Nonetheless, it was a perfect view with perfect company.

With two of my closest friends, who are leaving for the States this year: Tawny & Kriza. :( 
Gino & Erika 
Kat & Marga 


Posting this 'coz I'm gorgeous here. HAHA! Kidd. ;)
Be the captain of your own ship. 
AND, since it's summer... there's always the mandatory swimear shot. Lol. 

Expose thy self out on the ocean with diamonds of sunlight dancing on the water.

















No comments:

Post a Comment